MBSC 2022 Player Registration
Thank you for registering to play with MBSC for the 2022 season!
Please read the following CAREFULLY before beginning:
- This online system accepts secure CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS only. Have your card ready for payment for the end of the form.
- There is no "SAVE and RETURN" function, so the form and payment MUST BE completed in one sitting.
- Other registration and payment options:
1. If online registration cannot be completed for any reason, please contact club Secretary Matt Carson via email at email@example.com
- Other registration and payment options:
- Registrations are not considered complete until full membership payment is made.
- Fees are calculated on player age, competition and/or combined family junior memberships. An email will be sent on completion of the registration with payment details. Multiple junior registrations in one family will include a family discount to total fees owed.
- A separate Victorian Churches Football Association (VCFA) online registration must be completed by every player participating in 2022 competitions (Goalkick players are the only exception. If you are registering a player for Goalkick you do NOT need to complete the VCFA online registration). This form must be completed before a player can play in a VCFA match. Unfortunately this form has not been released by the VCFA to date. It is expected to be released mid-February and an email will be sent to you with this link. So please keep an eye on your emails!
Important Mooroolbark Baptist Soccer Club Information
Mooroolbark Baptist Soccer Club (MBSC) is a ministry of Mooroolbark Baptist Church.
Club Mission Statement
Our aim is to foster Christian development of men, women and children within the club. To grow and meet people and spread the word of our Lord.
As a committee and a leadership team we are passionate about upholding this mission statement, and we encourage all members of MBSC to join us as we strive to spread God's Word through the game of football.
Our club plays in the Victorian Churches Football Association (VCFA) and play our home games on Saturday mornings (Juniors) and Saturday afternoons (Senior Mens and Ladies).
Our club is a ministry of Mooroolbark Baptist Church and as a result, we pride ourselves on the behaviour of all our teams both on and off the soccer ground. The main focus of our club is to bring Glory to God through sport and also to enable people both young and old to participate in the great sport of soccer and enjoy fellowship together.
Apart from pre-season (see over page), we train and play our games at Morrison Reserve in Mt Evelyn.
Visit www.mooroolbarkknights.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The committee for the club this year consists of the following people:
President: Chris Noy (0422 221 317)
Vice-President: Steve Noy (0403 124 282)
Secretary: Matt Carson (0425 608 905)
Treasurer: Rob Cutler (0402 682 800)
Registrar: contact Tim Minett (0468 871 347)
Juniors Co-ordinators: Dave Noy (Contact Dave Noy 0419 570 753)
General Members: David Noy, Dave Rickard, Mick Comben, Craig Douglas, Michael Grigson, Barry Williams, Brenton Verhagen, Josh Dubbeld, Simone Engele, Tim Minett
Victorian Churches Football Association (VCFA) Registration
For legal and administrative requirements, all players participating in VCFA competitions in 2022 must personally complete a separate player online registration form.
The VCFA player registration form can be found here: https://membership.mygameday.app/regoform.cgi?formID=101933
You will also recieve the link within your confirmation email upon completion of this form. Note: you will only need to fill out the VCFA player registration form once.
- The only exception to this are Goalkickers. Goalkickers are not required to fill in a VCFA registration form.
What you're fees are used for
- VCFA Fees (registering teams and players)
- Equipment (Balls, Goal Nets, Line Marking, etc)
- Ground hire
- Payment of Referees
- Other club running costs
If you have any other queries on registration issues please contact our Treasurer Rob (0402 682 800) or Secretary Matt (0425 608 905).
Final decisions on 2022 teams will be based on registrations received. Likely teams are:
Senior Men’s: Knights (Premier League), Warriors (Premier League Reserves), Titans (Div 3), Cavailers (Div 4).
Senior Ladies: Raiders (Div 1).
Juniors: Falcons (U16), Kangas (U14), Condors (U11), Sharks (U10), Burras (U9) and Raptors (U8).*
*New teams will depend on registrations.
This season we will continue Goal Kick. This non-competitive skill-training and games will run on Saturday mornings at 10am and will be for 3-6 year olds. Goal Kick is the perfect segue into our junior competitive teams as goalkickers are exposed to the rules, the skills and the social aspect of playing soccer.
Goal Kick will run on Saturday mornings when the majority of junior teams are playing at Morrison Reserve.
Pre-season training will be held at Morrison Reserve (Yarra Hills High School entrance) in Mt Evelyn and will occur on the Pavilion Ground in which players cannot wear studded boots. Footwear must be runners or indoor boots. Training for Senior Men's, Ladies has commenced Wednesdays (6:30-8:00pm).
Training for Juniors commences with a bring-a-friend on Wednesday 9th of March 2022 (5:30pm-6:30pm).
During the season, training is held at Morrison Reserve (Yarra Hills High School entrance) in Mt Evelyn. Each team will train Wednesdays (Juniors 5:30-6:30pm and Seniors arrive at 6:30-8:00pm) once a week throughout the year (no Junior training during school holidays). If you are unable to attend the training please let your coach know before the night. Team selections will be based upon training attendance.
The club provides each registered player with a club shirt for the season. Shirts will be presented at training to players in the week of their first game. It is the player’s responsibility to get the following items to complete the uniform:
- Konqa Red Shorts
- Shin pads and soccer boots.
- Konqa Red Socks
Clubwear will also be available via the online shop through our uniform provider Konqa which is a new in 2022. More details will be provided in the coming weeks once the online shop is officially up and running.
The Club will provide teams with an alternate strip when needed. There is an opportunity to purchase the alternate strip shorts ($30) & socks ($15), however, if you decide not too, they will be provided with the uniform when required.
As the old saying goes, many hands make light work and therefore in 2022, each senior player and the family (of a junior player) will be placed on a roster to help out in same way around the club for one morning or afternoon throughout the course of the season. These rosters will all occur on game day and may including helping with the canteen, setting up, or helping pack up. If you have a preference, you can check the appropriate box(es) later in this form. If you checked the box titled "Assisting anywhere I can", we'll put you on a roster that is best suited given you position in the club.
This year our club will be holding various fundraisers to help with the financial costs of the club along with supporting our sister club in Acevado, Colombia. Details will be provided throughout the year.
All anouncements we make go up on the club's Facebook page first! If you aren't connected with us on Facebook please click on the link and give us a "like" so you hear everything that is going on around the club!
Seniors Round 1 - 2nd April 2022
Juniors Round 1 - 23rd April 2022